By The Ounce: Episode 1
Published on January 6, 2021 by oz. staff
We launched a podcast!
What better way than to hit record while enjoying all four flavours of Quatreau cannabis-infused sparkling waters.
Overall throughout our flight of drinks, we liked Tweed’s offerings. They come in two types – CBD (20 mg) as well as THC/CBD 1:1 (2 mg).
The two THC drinks were the best tasting to us, as the CBD ones were a little bitter.
Jenny and David banter over the details in Episode 1 of our very own ‘By The Ounce’ podcast.
- Intro—a wonderful sound.
- David and Jenny from the oz. kick back with all four flavours of Tweed’s Quatreau cannabis-infused sparkling waters.
- First, we tried cucumber + mint; the smell is bang on and the taste is alright.
- Next we tried ginger + lime, it’s close to a Moscow Mule.
- Third, passion fruit + guava, which was not great; our least favourite.
- Ending with Blueberry + Acai, an excellent berry finish.
- Thanks and cue the outro.
(We are currently hosted by Simplecast; look for us in coming days also on your favourite podcast services.)
Keep up on cannabis news at okanaganz.com. Engage with us on social media through Instagram, Twitter and Facebook; we are @okanaganz.
Don't miss our weekly cannabis 'newspaper' delivered straight to your inbox on Fridays.